Monday, April 11, 2011

do you know about examiner.com?

Do you know about examiner.com? I have been writing for them for a few months.

Basically its a news site, you can write about everything from crafts, to music, to news and religion. The best part is you get paid for it!

What you do is go to the link to sign up and then pick a topic and apply to be an examiner. Its really fun for me cause I have another outlet to get book reviews out there.

If you are interested sign up with this link and please subscribe to my column!

3 comments :

  1. sounds interesting, I like writing. Hm maybe I will join the site too. Thanks for sharing the info. I like your blog layout too by the way! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I know what you mean when you say you can be yourself with your best friend! Such a true statement. I like this post as well. I hadn't heard of examiner.com but I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally putting it in now and gonna see if they will use me! That would be just awsome! :) Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete