Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Chris Mann Album review


As a finalist on the hit NBC television series “The Voice,” Chris Mann captured the hearts of millions while drawing the respect of platinum talents such as Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo. Following one of his many dynamic live performances on the show, Aguilera told him, “I
feel the heavens open up when you sing.” America agreed, and when the series ended, Chris had not one, but two songs on the iTunes Top 10 Pop Singles Chart.

Influenced by Pavarotti, Robbie Williams and vintage Sinatra, Chris’ blend of classically-trained tenor and contemporary pop vocals is a sound that’s rare in music today. Said Cee Lo, “He is by far one of the most incomparable vocalists I have ever heard.”

This classical crossover artist is set to release his Christmas EP on October 9 and his full-length major label debut album on October 30.


My Thoughts:

I wasn't familiar with this guy at all. i haven't watched the voice until this season. so i had no idea what to expect really. i went in with an open mind i do like a lot of different genres of music so i assumed i would like this too. unfortunately for me that wasn't the case. i listened to the whole album and i kept skipping to the next song to see if i was gonna like the next one. and it just didn't happen. the music was slow and sounded too operaish for me.


This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own

0 comments :

Post a Comment