Sunday, August 4, 2013

Review: MacLarry & The Stinky Cheese Battle

Description:

Larry the Cucumber stars as MacLarry, a misfit inventor who is stuck in the middle of the silliest battle ever between two tribes of perpetual pranksters! When the biggest prank of the century is unleashed, the feuding tribes are in danger of being overcome by the stinkiest cheese in the land! Will MacLarry realize that his God-given talents may be just what is needed to save them from the rotten cheddar??



It's always super exciting when a new veggietales DVD comes out. I don't have kids and am not married yet but that doesn't mean I’m not entertained by veggietales or even get something from it. You always no matter what age are able to gain something from the shows that big idea puts out. This one is no different. For one this one is SO hilarious. I really loved the humor. I loved that they were barber-barians instead of barbarians. And not only that but the leader of the pack was Chog-norious. Which instantly makes me think of chuck norus. SO amusing.
The messages are always great, I don't have any one thing I would point out at all for the message. It would have been better to see what kids I know would have gotten from it. But I wasn't able to get their input. I did love that they had veggietables I haven't seen before. Like an ear of corn and a turnip. They were so cute I loved it. I loved it all the way around. I would recommend it for sure just like every one of the shows that big idea puts out. Always top notch. It is out now so go check it out.



Also they have a new Christmas DVD coming out in a few months which looks so awesome. I can't wait to see it. Thank you to Big Idea for providing a copy of the DVD for review. I wasn't compensated in anyway.



2 comments :

  1. We love Veggie Tales. :) Thanks for linking up to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that you love VeggieTales even though you don't have kids! Too cute. :-)

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete