Thursday, January 28, 2010

Book Review - Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman




Now when I chose this book for review I wasn't quite sure about it. I did a little research and found that there was a book ahead of this one in a series so of course I had to read that one too. It was SO amazing I couldn't wait to read the next one. It is about an Amish family and its great.


I had never read any Beth Wiseman before but I can totally say i'm a fan. This book is about an Amish family the character Lillian hadn't been Amish all her life but had gone to stay with her grandparents and became Amish herself in the first book. In this book Lillian's friend Carley comes to stay just for a vacation but it became so much more than she bargained for, it changed her life completely.


These books are so amazing such a quick read cause you get sucked in so easily! I won't give too much away because well whats the point of that. But I will just say its hard to put down. And why would you want to? I sure didn't.

if you would like to check it out here is a link

i was not compensated in any way for this book i received this as part of the booksneeze program

0 comments :

Post a Comment