Wednesday, October 27, 2010

become.com

What do you think of when you see a voice recorder? When I think about those I think of doctors recording their thoughts on TV shows or something. I didn't even know they were still made until I saw them on become.com. I had no idea there were so many kinds until I looked it up a bit. (yeah I am pretty random but you love it!) I guess you could also think of people who interview you for a newspaper or magazine. They look so professional just having a voice recorder then asking you a question and putting it in your face. You can find some great prices, at least I think, on become.com!

While I was on there I was also looking at car audio receivers.  I don't know about you, but I LOVE music in my car. With the ability to play Cd's, or plug in a mp3 player, its glorious! I'm not sure how much these usually run for but the prices on become.com seem pretty reasonable to me. I already have one in my car but I have to say that its wonderful to just plug in an mp3 player and listen to it, since its commercial free! I love that freedom. I hope you'll check it out!

0 comments :

Post a Comment